1940 St Rt 125Batavia Twp., OH 45102
Water and sewer tap on site. 400' of road frontage with traffic cunt of 19,000 plus per day. Level and mostly cleared land. Current zoning is agricultural.
Batavia Township is one of 14 townships in Clermont County and is named after Batavia, New York, which was home to many of the settlers. The area was first surveyed in 1788 for Francis Minnis (a captain in the American Revolution.) The first settler was Ezekiel Dimmitt and his wife who built a cabin where the post office now stands on W. Main Street in 1797.
1940 St Rt 125
Batavia Twp., OH 45102