1708 Highland Place
Fort Wright, KY 41011
Welcome home to this beautiful 4 br, 3 bath home! This well maintained home features hardwood floors throughout the main floor, spacious kitchen with granite counter tops and two gas fireplaces. The finished lower level features an updated family room, wood burning fireplace, luxury vinyl flooring and full bath with a bonus room. All within minutes to downtown Cincinnati and Covington. There are no showings until Saturday morning at 9.
Directions to this Listing: I-75 to Kyles Ln exit, Kyles ln to left at light and right onto Highland Place & house is on the left.
Information Refreshed: 11/18/2022 2:14 PM
Contact Customer Care to learn more!
- MLS#: 608163
- Type: Single Family
- Sq. Ft:2,066
- Appliances:Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Basement Type:Full
- Cooling:Central Air
- Fireplace:Wood Burning, Gas
- Garage Spaces:2
- Heating:Forced Air
- Inside Features:Bookcases, Entrance Foyer, Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Granite Counters, Recessed Lighting
- Lot Description:Of record
- School District:Kenton County
- Sewer:Public Sewer
- Bedroom 1:11x16 (Level: First)
- Bedroom 2:11x12 (Level: First)
- Bedroom 3:11x12 (Level: First)
- Bedroom 4:10x11 (Level: First)
- Breakfast Room:10x12 (Level: First)
- Entry:6x9 (Level: First)
- Kitchen:12x14 (Level: First)
- Living Room:13x21 (Level: First)
- Other Room 1:11x15 (Level: Lower)
This listing courtesy of Jeanne Berger (859) 525-7900 , Huff Realty - Florence (859) 525-7900
More than a century later, Ft. Wright has progressed into a quiet, charming community. Freshly paved streets form a winding ribbon that encircles its hills and byways in a graceful contour of housing developments and scenic neighborhoods. Although the homes are interestingly varied in age, design and size, they are consistently imbued with a look of solid prosperity. Throughout Ft. Wright, the manner of residents is friendly, outgoing and congenial. It is always a happy choice for those who are looking for a home in an attractive, well-established community of 5,700 residents. The city’s motto is: “Neighbors Helping Neighbors”.