87 Azalea Terrace
Fort Thomas, KY 41075
2-Bedroom, 1.5 Bath, Brick Ranch in A Cul-De-Sac in Fort Thomas. Bonus Room Could Easily Be Turned into A 3rd Bedroom. Large Unfinished Basement with A Walk-Out. Brand New Roof in August Of 2022. Fresh Paint Throughout the House. Hardwood Floors in the Bedrooms, and it's Believed There are Hardwood Floors Under the Carpet in the Other Areas of the House as Well. 5 Minutes to The Interstate and About 10 Minutes to Downtown Cincinnati.
Directions to this Listing: I-471 to Grand Ave South to Left on Highland to L on Newman to R on Azalea Terrace.
Information Refreshed: 10/31/2022 1:13 PM
Contact Customer Care to learn more!
- MLS#: 608144
- Type: Single Family
- Sq. Ft:1,134
- Appliances:Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Electric Cooktop, Electric Oven
- Construction:Brick, Vinyl Siding
- Cooling:Central Air
- Garage Spaces:1
- Heating:Forced Air
- Inside Features:Eat-in Kitchen
- Lot Description:65x149x20x20x120
- Parking:Driveway, Garage, Attached, Garage Faces Front
- School District:Fort Thomas Independent
- Sewer:Public Sewer
- Bedroom 1:14x11 (Level: First)
- Bedroom 2:13x10 (Level: First)
- Bonus Room:5x9 (Level: First)
- Dining Room:12x8 (Level: First)
- Living Room:18x13 (Level: First)
This listing courtesy of John Eddy (513) 766-9200 , Keller Williams Advisors (513) 766-9200
You won’t find industry here, but you will find a closely-knit community of over 16,000 residents. Virtually all prices and styles of homes are offered. They share the common trait of being well-kept. Lovely older homes as well as newer ones along tree-shaded streets are the norm. Many streets have houses which offer highly sought after river views or city views. There are few “through” streets – most are cul-de-sacs.