1602 Monroe Street
Covington, KY 41014
Amazing property! This home has so many unique and wonderful features! Beautiful original woodwork and windows, balcony off the kitchen, great view, large lot, built in bookcases, fireplace, French doors, huge bedrooms with closets you can't believe. Each bedroom has 2 enormous closets, 2 with windows in them. The size may leave an option to add a bedroom or bathroom. Duel staircase into living room and kitchen. ''Pittsburg Potty'' in basement could be another bathroom. Bonus room in basement believed to be old store front or garage. Wine or bourbon room would be so fun in that space! And yes, it does convey with driveway in the back! Definitely one of those ''you've gotta see it''!
Directions to this Listing: Highland ave. to Euclid ave. turn left at end of Euclid and left onto Monroe.
Information Refreshed: 10/24/2022 12:56 PM
Contact Customer Care to learn more!
- MLS#: 608046
- Type: Single Family
- Sq. Ft:1,792
- Appliances:Refrigerator, Electric Range
- Basement Type:Full
- Construction:Block, Shingle Siding, Vinyl Siding
- Cooling:Central Air
- Heating:Forced Air
- Inside Features:Bookcases, Built-in Features, Crown Molding, French Doors, Natural Woodwork, Walk-In Closet(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Pantry
- Lot Description:1792
- Outside:Balcony, Fence, Private Yard
- Parking:Driveway, Off Street, On Street
- School District:Covington Independent
- Sewer:Public Sewer
- Bedroom 1:18x13 (Level: Second)
- Bedroom 2:14x13 (Level: Second)
- Dining Room:14x15 (Level: First)
- Entry:8x6 (Level: First)
- Kitchen:12x15 (Level: First)
- Living Room:21x14 (Level: First)
This listing courtesy of Robin Chadwick (859) 991-5597 , Hand in Hand Realty (859) 331-8800
New hotels, office towers and riverboat restaurants along the riverfront are among the most prestigious in the Greater Cincinnati area. Covington is also aware of the importance of maintaining its heritage of fine old homes. Many of these lovely homes and 19th century row houses are on the National Register of Historic places. In recent years, homes and condominiums that take advantage of the spectacular river and Cincinnati skyline views have been built. With this combination of progress and heritage, Covington offers its residents an exciting urban lifestyle with a touch of history.