459 Foote Avenue
Bellevue, KY 41073
Beautiful, well maintained, all brick, 3 bedroom, ideally located on one of the best blocks in Bellevue. It's just 5 minutes from Downtown or Newport & the walk is only 3 blocks to ''The Avenue'' or 1 block to newly remodeled Grandview Elementary. The current owners are downsizing & have loved living here for over 20 years. The home is loaded with charm. Check out the all-white kitchen with beadboard & adorable working pantry. Hardwood floors are found throughout most of the home. You will also find high ceilings, crown molding, large baseboards, built ins, pocket doors, transoms, & bay windows on first & second floors. The floor plan is simple & excellent. The rooms are large, including the bedrooms. The backyard is flat & fully fenced. Off street parking could easily be created in the back with the removal of the pool which the sellers would take down if desired. Don't miss this amazing home.
Directions to this Listing: I-471 to Bellevue/Rt 8 Exit; Take a Right onto Rt8/Fairfield Avenue toward Bellevue; Right onto Foote Avenue; House on Left.
Information Refreshed: 12/06/2022 2:50 PM
Contact Customer Care to learn more!
- MLS#: 607649
- Type: Single Family
- Sq. Ft:1,668
- Appliances:Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Electric Oven
- Basement Type:Full
- Cooling:Window Unit
- Fireplace:Electric, Free Standing
- Heating:Forced Air
- Inside Features:220 Volts, Bookcases, Built-in Features, Attic Storage, Chandelier, Crown Molding, Multi Panel Doors, Laminate Counters, Pocket Door(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Pantry, Storage
- Lot Description:or record
- Outside:Fence, Private Yard
- Parking:On Street
- School District:Bellevue Independent
- Sewer:Public Sewer
- Bedroom 1:16x16 (Level: First)
- Bedroom 2:12x12 (Level: First)
- Bedroom 3:12x12 (Level: First)
- Bonus Room:4x8 (Level: First)
- Dining Room:12x16 (Level: First)
- Kitchen:12x11 (Level: First)
- Living Room:16x16 (Level: First)
This listing courtesy of Lori Taylor (859) 486-8239 , Florence Office (859) 525-8888
With its spectacular front porch view of downtown Cincinnati and Mt. Adams, Bellevue is tucked into the northern corner of Campbell County, bordered by Newport on the west, Dayton on the east and the Ohio River as its northern border. Bellevue is poised for a substantial economic development explosion as one of the Northern Kentucky riverfront’s last underdeveloped sites. Several residential and commercial developments are revitalizing this city of just over 6,400 residents. Bellevue’s focus on riverfront living and its easy access to downtown Cincinnati continues to draw homeowners from surrounding areas. Bellevue offers many styles and price points for homes. Its residential areas have well-preserved old homes that exude in charm. From midrise condominiums with breathtaking Ohio River views to more modest homes, Bellevue has it all.