70 Creekwood Drive 9
Wilder, KY 41071
Just in time for Fall. Minutes from NKU, shopping, restaurants, I-275, Newport and Downtown Cincinnati. This is an impeccably kept condo, ready to move into. Newer Bamboo wood flooring, new HVAC and brand new Dishwasher. Newer Washer and Dryer stay. Two nice sized private bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Cathedral ceilings make it so roomy. The WBFP makes it so cozy. And the Kitchen is so cute! Sit outside on the balcony and enjoy the cooler evenings coming up. Storage closet in the common area. Assigned parking spot in front of the building. Grab this up before it's gone!
Directions to this Listing: Mook Rd to Creekwood in Bentwood Hills. Building 70. Park in spot #81 or in common parking area.
Information Refreshed: 9/12/2022 11:03 AM
Contact Customer Care to learn more!
- MLS#: 606843
- Type: Condominium
- Sq. Ft:980
- Appliances:Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Range
- Cooling:Central Air
- Fireplace:Wood Burning
- Heating:Electric, Forced Air
- HOA Fee:282.1
- HOA Fee Period:Monthly
- Inside Features:Cathedral Ceiling, Vaulted Ceiling, Laminate Counters, Open Floorplan, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry, Intercom
- Lot Description:0x0
- School District:Campbell County
- Sewer:Public Sewer
- Bedroom 1:16x11 (Level: Third)
- Bedroom 2:12x11 (Level: Third)
- Dining Room:11x8 (Level: Third)
- Entry:8x3 (Level: Third)
- Kitchen:10x8 (Level: Third)
- Living Room:15x14 (Level: Third)
This listing courtesy of Kathy Santangelo (859) 341-9000 , Coldwell Banker Realty FM (859) 341-9000
Wilder was the first settlement in Campbell County. Once known as Leitch’s Station, Wilder was named after Covington doctor, William Hamlin Wilder. The city’s Licking River frontage is home to the Northern Kentucky Port Authority. Wilder’s recent growth has been due to the popularity of condominium communities as well as upscale single family homes with Cincinnati skyline views. One finds homes of all sizes, prices and styles in the area.