120 Vincent Boulevard
Crittenden, KY 41030
Hard to find 3-5 bedroom Ranch home in the heart of Crittenden with first floor laundry. Finished basement with walkout to a large, fenced yard, basement offers two additional large rooms which could be used as an additional bedroom or office. Many updates throughout like laminate flooring, subway tile backsplash, newer stainless appliances, new kitchen countertop, updated bathrooms. Seller will be doing the following before closing: Plant grass in the front and back yard, remove trampoline, play-set, pool, paint deck, replace all light switches. Home is larger than it appears from the street. Minutes too freeway.
Directions to this Listing: I-75 S to Crittenden Exit L off Exit R on US 25 R on Vincent Blvd. Home is on the left
Information Refreshed: 9/27/2022 5:22 PM
Contact Customer Care to learn more!
- MLS#: 605467
- Type: Single Family
- Appliances:Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Electric Cooktop
- Construction:Vinyl Siding
- Cooling:Central Air
- Inside Features:Multi Panel Doors, Laminate Counters, Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Storage
- Lot Description:61' 113' 88' 110'
- Parking:No Garage, Driveway, On Street
- School District:Grant County
- Sewer:Public Sewer
- Bedroom 1:15x13 (Level: First)
- Bedroom 2:13x13 (Level: First)
- Bedroom 3:12x11 (Level: First)
- Bonus Room:18x17 (Level: Basement)
- Family Room:28x15 (Level: Basement)
- Kitchen:15x14 (Level: First)
- Living Room:15x15 (Level: First)
- Office:17x15 (Level: Basement)
This listing courtesy of Carridith Empero (859) 781-5100 , Huff Realty - CC (859) 781-5100
Located in the ‘heart of it all’ in the golden triangle of Cincinnati, Lexington and Louisville, the village of Crittenden sits in northeastern Grant County, just south of the borders of Boone and Kenton counties. The towns and villages here are known for their southern hospitality and beautiful surroundings, whatever the season. Established in 1831, the village was named for Kentucky statesman John J. Crittenden, a three-term senator, former Governor of Kentucky and two-time Attorney General of the U.S. 2400 residents call Crittenden home, enjoying the relaxation of life lived at a slower pace.