Welcome to South Cumminsville! Redevelopment opportunity to build on this corner lot. An additional lot is included-192 0064 0038 00 (3841) Tappan. 25x107. Both lots are heavily wooded with street access. Near schools, parks, trendy Northside biusiness & entertainment district, Cincinnati State, OTR and downtown.
Cumminsville was incorporated in 1865 and annexed with Cincinnati in 1873. It was originally populated by German immigrants. The northern part of the area later was called Northside while the southern area is called South Cumminsville. The area grew through the 1920s with shops, businesses and manufacturing. Knowlton’s Corner was one of the busiest commercial areas in Cincinnati. Following WWII, with the grow of automobiles and highways, the demand for housing in the area waned. By the 1960s, most industry in the area had left.
3946 Tappan Avenue
Cumminsville, OH 45223