590 Chapel RdBatavia Twp., OH 45102
Beautiful acreage approved for R-1 Zoning. Water and Electric and Sewer at the street. This could be a great chance to live in the country and enjoy nature and natural surroundings. Front footage on Chapel is 963 feet and on Mt Holly is 986 feet. Very convenient to Shopping, Hospitals, Schools and the County Seat. Listing contains 2 parcels.
Batavia Township is one of 14 townships in Clermont County and is named after Batavia, New York, which was home to many of the settlers. The area was first surveyed in 1788 for Francis Minnis (a captain in the American Revolution.) The first settler was Ezekiel Dimmitt and his wife who built a cabin where the post office now stands on W. Main Street in 1797.
590 Chapel Rd
Batavia Twp., OH 45102