3730 Hamilton Cleves RdRoss Twp., OH 45013
Commercial PUD, All Utilities,Multiple Access Approved.
Ross Township was named the ‘new frontier’ of Butler County by the Journal News, citing the spurt of residential growth in the once rural area. Ross was first called “Venice” when the area was for platted by Dr. Benjamin Franklin Clark in 1817.
3730 Hamilton Cleves Rd
Ross Twp., OH 45013