429 Edgebrook Ave
Brookville, OH 45309
This brick ranch is ready for new owners! Enter into the enclosed porch and through the front door into the living room. Then you will view an open concept of the kitchen with separate bar/counter area and large dining area or could be used for a family room if preferred. Down the hall you will find three bedrooms and a full bath. From the kitchen enter the laundry room and around to another full bath with a walk in shower. Out the back you will find a Florida room where you can sit and enjoy the peaceful backyard. This property has nice landscaping all around. Updates include windows 2022, appliances, newer carpet and paint. Don't miss out on this property!!!
Directions to this Listing: Westbrook Rd to West on Mound St to right on Edgebrook Ave to 429.
Information Refreshed: 11/22/2022 11:49 AM
Contact Customer Care to learn more!
- MLS#: 873652
- Type: Single Family
- Sq. Ft:1,483
- Appliances:Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range, Washer
- Basement Type:Slab
- Construction:Brick, Vinyl
- Garage:2 Car, Attached, Opener, Storage
- Heating:Baseboard, Electric
- Levels:1 Story
- Lot Description:0.23
- Outside:Fence, Porch
- S/A Taxes:1416.00
- School District:Brookville Local
- Sewer:Sanitary Sewer
- Water:City Water
- Bedroom 2:15x12 (Level: 1ST)
- Bedroom 3:12x11 (Level: 1ST)
- Bedroom 4:12x10 (Level: 1ST)
- Dining Room:20x15 (Level: 1ST)
- Eat In Kitchen:12x11 (Level: 1ST)
- Enclosed Porch:10x7 (Level: 1ST)
- Living Room:15x14 (Level: 1ST)
- Utility Room:11x5 (Level: 1ST)
This listing courtesy of Tammy Miller (937) 974-0584 , BH&G Real Estate Big Hill (937) 833-4046
More than 6000 people call the roughly three square miles of Brookville home. At one time, Brookville was primarily a farming community, and still retains much pride in its homegrown roots, but easier transportation has opened its doors to diversity, and growth is now evident.