Holley StWapakoneta, OH 45895
Investment Opportunity! Duplex Ranch property built in 2005 that is perfect for the investor. Each unit offers a spacious living room with cathedral ceiling that opens up into the kitchen. With covered front porch and enclosed patio, there is ideal space for outdoor entertaining. Updates include: water heater, kitchen appliances, and flooring. Both units have tenants- property is being sold subjects to tenant's rights. Remove shoes if walking through 1115 Holley.
The name Wapakoneta means “Place of White Bones”. The land was first settled by the Miami Indian Tribe which moved to Indiana in 1782. The Shawnee Tribe then moved to the area and under the leadership of Chief Blue Jacket and Chief Black Hoof, built a Council House in Wapakoneta. In 1832 this Tribe migrated to Missouri. Wapakoneta was on route from Detroit to Cincinnati and had a large Quaker mission that was established in 1809. Fort Amanda was constructed in 1812 to protect the northwest from the British. In 1815, Peter Hammel moved from Canada to Wapakoneta and built a store for settlers. A trading house, mill and blacksmith shop followed. Platting of the village began in 1833 and the town was chartered in 1849. The area grew with the help of the railroad as an agricultural service center. Factories were established that produced bricks, brooms, wagon wheels, carriages, cheese, soda pop, automotive parts and other goods for shipment throughout the world. The community is proud to have astronaut Neil Armstrong as a native son. The town has a population of 9,900 residents.
Wapakoneta, OH 45895