3496 N HoustonSouth Vienna, OH 45369
- Sale Pending
Partially wooded 5.01 acres with 150' road frontage, see map drawing for shape. Convenient to Columbus, Springfield, Dayton and all areas in between!
The village of South Vienna was platted in 1833 by John H. Dynes and was named after Vienna, Austria. The area was settled by Scotch-Irish and Dutch settlers from Kentucky, Virginia and North Carolina. South Vienna was and still is a farming community with approximately 385 residents.
3496 N Houston
South Vienna, OH 45369