Nearly 9 acres of lakefront lake available on Grand Lake St Marys! This land has been cleared and is ready to be developed. Listing office has further details on possible plans but buyers should do due diligence to determine if this property would work for their needs!
Celina was established in 1834 by James Watson Riley. It is named after the town Salina, New York. During the late 1800s, the area grew due to the discovery of oil and natural gas deposits. There are now over 10,000 residents in Celina.
0 Nagy Rd
Celina, OH 45822