1400 sq. ft of commercial space. Great visibility and high exposure from interstate.
Sparta’s original name was Brock’s Station, named for a landing on Eagle Creek. But the town’s name evolved after grist mills using the power of Eagle Creek began to populate the area; the largest mill was named Sparta and residents quickly adopted it as their new name.
103 Highway KY 465
Sparta, KY 41086