50 x 96 Warehouse w/ concrete floor*One bathroom*Two Doors are 12 ft wide by 14 ft tall*Natural gas & city water & sewer to building*Many different uses*Great location*Grass to left of building (owner owns to blacktop)*Highway Business Zoning.
Warsaw has had several town names since its beginning as a landing on the Ohio River in 1798. Originally called Great Landing, in 1874 settler Colonel Robert Johnson decided to rename the town Fredericksburg after his hometown in Virginia, but another Kentucky town had already claimed that name, so Great Landing became Warsaw.
211 Roberta Drive
Warsaw, KY 41095