416 Dell StElsmere, KY 41018
Updated Ranch with 2 Car Detached Garage! Huge Eat-in Kitchen with Side Walkout Door. Formal Living and Dining Rooms. Huge Flat Yard. Close to Schools, Shopping and Expressways!
Elsmere was first settled in 1885 and was originally known as South Erlanger. Incorporated as the City of Elsmere in 1896, it sits on the border of Boone and Kenton County between Erlanger and Florence. There are 8,400 residents and the city is named after Elsmere Avenue in Norwood, Ohio – the hometown of one of its founders.
416 Dell St
Elsmere, KY 41018