566 Sycamore StCrescent Springs, KY 41017
Sold when submitted
In the early 1800s, Revolutionary War veterans began carving farms out of the Northern Kentucky wilderness. By the 1890’s Crescent Springs became one of the many unscheduled train stops along the Cincinnati Southern Line that ran from Ludlow to Somerset. More passengers were choosing to live ‘out in the country’ so a railroad depot was built at the ‘Y’ intersection where Western Reserve meets Crescent Springs-Erlanger Road.
566 Sycamore St
Crescent Springs, KY 41017