GREAT LOCATION*25 acres on the Corner of US-42 & RT 1039, very close proximity to the Markland Dam*Land is Partially cleared & rolling elevation*Creek on edge of Property*Many different uses for this property*Very close to industrial area between Markland Dam & Carrollton
Warsaw has had several town names since its beginning as a landing on the Ohio River in 1798. Originally called Great Landing, in 1874 settler Colonel Robert Johnson decided to rename the town Fredericksburg after his hometown in Virginia, but another Kentucky town had already claimed that name, so Great Landing became Warsaw.
3001 US Hwy 42
Warsaw, KY 41095