1.25 Acre Lot with 195 feet of frontage of Ohio River Back Water in Hillandale Subdivision and River Cove Development........See Attached Plat
Warsaw has had several town names since its beginning as a landing on the Ohio River in 1798. Originally called Great Landing, in 1874 settler Colonel Robert Johnson decided to rename the town Fredericksburg after his hometown in Virginia, but another Kentucky town had already claimed that name, so Great Landing became Warsaw.
Lot 1 Hillandale Dr
Sanders, KY 41083