5504 S State Route 48Maineville, OH 45039
Settlers from the state of Maine founded the village of Maineville in 1815. Its original name was Yankeetown. Around 1821, the name Maineville began to be used by the local Baptist Church members to identify the growing village and to pay tribute to the original settlers’ home. There are currently 1,000 residents.
5504 S State Route 48
Maineville, OH 45039