3910 Ray CtMorrow, OH 45152
Quality craftmanship in this custom built brick ranch w/high end upgrades! Beautiful, quiet setting. Approx 2950sqft.1.5 wooded acres.Merillat cabinetry in kitchen+wine fridge,whole home sound system,smart skylights,Updated baths,huge custom walk in closet,finished basement w/walk out,oversized garage with loads of cabinets w/sink. Much more!
Morrow was founded in 1844 by Clement, Keck and Williams (employees of the Little Miami Railroad) when the railroad was extended to the mouth of Todd Fork Creek. It was named after Governor Jeremiah Morrow, the ninth governor of Ohio and president of the Little Miami Railroad. The village has now 1,200 residents.
3910 Ray Ct
Morrow, OH 45152