Greenville in Darke County has a population of 13,000. It is the historic location of Fort Greene Ville, a pioneer fort constructed by General Anthony Wayne. This fort was the largest wooden fortification ever built at over 55 acres. The Treaty of Greenville was signed in 1795 bringing peace to the area and opening up the Northwest Territory for settlement. Fort Greene Ville was named for General Nathanael Greene.
133 W Main St
Greenville, OH 45331