Sitting on 2.643 Acres in Northeastern Local School District is this 1,476 square foot ranch with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2 car attached garage and an in-ground swimming pool.
The village of South Vienna was platted in 1833 by John H. Dynes and was named after Vienna, Austria. The area was settled by Scotch-Irish and Dutch settlers from Kentucky, Virginia and North Carolina. South Vienna was and still is a farming community with approximately 385 residents.
9661 Jones Rd
South Vienna, OH 45369