6826 W National RdNew Carlisle, OH 45344
Built in 1900 this farmhouse on 1 acre has been updated to meet today's modern living. Although updated, the home maintains many period details such as the rich wood baseboards, trim and doors with transom windows. Kitchen completely updated with new appliances, flooring and center island with seating. One bedroom is on 1st floor, the other 2 are up stairs along with the laundry room and a full bathroom. The large laundry room offers space for crafts/hobbies, office or extra storage. Many updates including carpeting, bathrooms, heating/central air conditioning and electrical panel. Detached 2 car garage.
Originally called Monroe, New Carlisle and the Terre Coupee Prairie it overlooks was included in lands ceded to the US by the treaty made with the Pottawatomie Indians in 1826. In 1933, John Dillinger committed his first bank robbery (taking $10,000) from the New Carlisle National Bank.
6826 W National Rd
New Carlisle, OH 45344