This 1998 Quail Ridge Park model, is located at Hecht's Landing, on the south east side of Grand Lake St Marys. It is on a channel front lot. It features a 20x10 addition for extra room. Home and addition had a new roof installed in 2016.
Celina was established in 1834 by James Watson Riley. It is named after the town Salina, New York. During the late 1800s, the area grew due to the discovery of oil and natural gas deposits. There are now over 10,000 residents in Celina.
8583 State Route 219, B20
Celina, OH 45822