Route 123Morrow, OH 45152
203 Acres Primed for Residential Development. Plated for 100+ Homesites. Plans and Topos Available to Qualified Buyers.
Morrow was founded in 1844 by Clement, Keck and Williams (employees of the Little Miami Railroad) when the railroad was extended to the mouth of Todd Fork Creek. It was named after Governor Jeremiah Morrow, the ninth governor of Ohio and president of the Little Miami Railroad. The village has now 1,200 residents.
Morrow, OH 45152