8005 Jones RdSouth Vienna, OH 45369
Located in the Northeastern Local School District, this 1.14 acre landscaped property features 2 Maple trees, 2 Gum trees, 2 Elm trees, and Urban Ecstasy Grass. The property is conveniently situated between Dayton and Columbus, just East of Springfield.
The village of South Vienna was platted in 1833 by John H. Dynes and was named after Vienna, Austria. The area was settled by Scotch-Irish and Dutch settlers from Kentucky, Virginia and North Carolina. South Vienna was and still is a farming community with approximately 385 residents.
8005 Jones Rd
South Vienna, OH 45369