Well maintained industrial manufacturing facility containing 41,988 square feet. The facility consists of 3,000 square feet of office, 26,238 square feet of manufacturing, 8,750 square feet of high bay manufacturing and 4,000 square feet of machine shop. It has a separate attached air compressor room. Facility has a 1,500 KVA transformer and 2,000 amps of 277/480 volt 3 phase power. There are four 8'X10' dock doors each with a weather seal and leveler. There are four 12'X14' drive-in doors. The facility has air lines throughout, electrical drops, 880 square foot paint booth, and heavy concrete floors. The facility is in good condition.
The village of Covington in Miami County has 2,500 residents. It was incorporated in 1835 and was first known as Fort Rowdy in 1793.
2000 Industrial Ct
Covington, OH 45318