2074 W Galbraith RoadNorth College Hill, OH 45239
Don't miss this opportunity to make it your own! Solid 3+ bdrm brick home in great shape. Eat-in kitchen. Beautiful HW flrs. Finished bsmt w/2nd full bath. Separate Laundry/furnace rm. Large 2nd flr. bdrm w/study area. Large un-fin rm that could make 4th bdrm with window. Huge new rear deck overlooking a great private rear yard! Perfect location directly across from Clovernook Country Club. Incredible view of Golf Course from covered front porch. Don't miss this freshly painted updated home!
LaBoyteaux-Cary Cemetery, the resting site of pioneers including the Cary family, is North College Hill’s oldest landmark on the northwest corner of Galbraith Road and Hamilton Avenue. William Cary settled in the area in 1813 along what is now Hamilton Avenue. He built a cabin in this wilderness that was known as Mill Creek Township. The area later became a wealthy suburb called Pleasant Hill and was renamed College Hill due to quite a few schools that were established there in the mid 1800s. Cary built a white, brick house called Cary Cottage which became the first home for blind women in Ohio. This home was later purchased by William Procter (grandson of the Procter & Gamble founders) and the Clovernook Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired was established. Also of note is the fact the Dr. Isaac Mayer Wise (known as a leader in Reform Judaism in America) had a 40-acre farm near the current intersection of Goodman and Hamilton Avenues. College Hill was largely farmland throughout the 1800s. In 1905, a subdivision of small homes were constructed near Galbraith Road and Hamilton Avenue called Meyerville. More subdivisions were established and the area grew. There were 4,100 residents in the 1920s and 12,000 residents by the early 1960s. The City of North College Hill currently has 9,300 residents.
2074 W Galbraith Road
North College Hill, OH 45239