286 Delaware DriveMaineville, OH 45039
Spacious living area with finished full basement with a unofficial 5th bedroom & full bath. Eat in kitchen opens to the large living room and walk out to nice large deck. Large Master bedroom with walk in closet. Neighborhood playground across the street. Large built in shelving in the garage for lots of extra storage.
Settlers from the state of Maine founded the village of Maineville in 1815. Its original name was Yankeetown. Around 1821, the name Maineville began to be used by the local Baptist Church members to identify the growing village and to pay tribute to the original settlers’ home. There are currently 1,000 residents.
286 Delaware Drive
Maineville, OH 45039