4350 Hamilton RoadTurtle Creek Twp., OH 45036
This is a one of a kind home. Lots of privacy for parties and family. Long private driveway. Pond for fishing and stocked. Shed that is 1/2 a dogrun. Lots of trees. House has been in family since 1954.
Turtlecreek Township’s name is from the warrior Little Turtle, Chief of the Miamis. The first settlers arrived in the area in 1795. The Shakers settled in 1805 and many in the area converted to this faith. This commune of people shared their lands and by 1829 there were 500 members. Eventually the numbers dwindled as marriage and bearing children was forbidden. The community now has over 13,000 residents and is primarily a residential/agricultural community.
4350 Hamilton Road
Turtle Creek Twp., OH 45036