464 W Kemper RoadSpringdale, OH 45246
- New Construction
The area was first known for its key road – Springfield Pike – also known as the “Great Road” which transported settlers to their new farms. In 1839 Springdale became a village and in 1971 was known as the City of Springdale. There’s been a sense of progress in the air in Springdale for its residents and businesses throughout the years.
There are six parks in Springdale with fields, picnic areas and playgrounds. Sharon Woods and Winton Woods are county parks with picnic, camping, golfing and other recreational facilities, are located about 10 minutes away. Glenview, a 27-hole city golf course, borders Glendale. The Crosley and Gross YMCA’s are 15 minutes away.
Springdale 18 Cinemas is great place to see a movie. Roller skating and ice skating rinks are 5-10 minutes from the city.
During warmer months, the farmer’s market is open weekly at Springdale Town Center.
464 W Kemper Road
Springdale, OH 45246