Great Quad Level with fenced yard family room , wood burning fireplace, back yard privacy, looking at farm field. Ross school district. Walk out to deck. office, laundry room , fresh painted, some new carpet.
Ross Township was named the ‘new frontier’ of Butler County by the Journal News, citing the spurt of residential growth in the once rural area. Ross was first called “Venice” when the area was for platted by Dr. Benjamin Franklin Clark in 1817.
54 Landis Cir
Ross Twp., OH 45013