3131 S Main StLemon Twp., OH 45044
Amazing Location! Previously a well-established restaurant w/ 6.36 acres & 297 frontage. Many different business possibilities. 2 acre asphalt parking w/ 5,000 sf. building.
Lemon Township was settled in 1795. The Miami and Erie Canal passed through the township (paralleling the Great Miami shoreline and linked Hamilton to Middletown.) Some of this canal are preserved in the parks in the township including the lock at Excello.
3131 S Main St
Lemon Twp., OH 45044