689 W Main StWilliamsburg, OH 45176
- Sale Pending
Sold before sent
Williamsburg was the first settlement in Clermont County and was founded in 1796 by General William Lytle. A stone dairy house built in the early 1800s is thought be the oldest standing structure in the county. There are 2,500 residents in this “tight-knit” community.
689 W Main St
Williamsburg, OH 45176