102 Main StStonelick Twp., OH 45160
Building on corner of St. Route 50 and Broadway in the village of Owensville, Bldg. approx. 5,000 sq. ft.zoned B-2, built on late 1800s, has 2 curb cuts, one on US Rt 50 and one on Broadway. The building was last occupied by a bank, Mosler safe still in bldg, United Dairy is across street. owner/agent
Stonelick Township is a quiet conservation area whose residents are determined to protect the rural atmosphere which drew their parents and grandparents. Owensville is the largest village, with a population of 800, and the general areas of Belfast and Stonelick-Williams Corner are recognized within the township though they never grew into villages.
While driving through the township, be sure to enjoy the "Stonelick Covered Bridge" which is a one-lane covered bridge constructed in 1878. It is on the National Register for Historic Places as the last surviving covered bridge in Clermont County and is a beautiful monument for the area.
Two interconnected lakes comprise Belfast Fishing Lakes. Pattison Park also provides a small fishing lake and picnic areas and a shelter. Ballfields and tennis courts are located behind Clermont Northeastern High School, and most of the township's sports are organized by the school's active Booster Club. Owensville claims the Clermont County Fairgrounds, as well as a Lions Club and Masonic Lodge. The Owensville Branch Library is located in its namesake.
For those who enjoy golfing, The Golf Course at Stonelick Hills has 18 holes and has been rated as a #2 public course by Golf Digest and a #1 course by Golf Advisors. The course is located at the top of Benton Road and is less than a mile from SR 50.
102 Main St
Stonelick Twp., OH 45160