121 127 W Main StWilliamsburg, OH 45176
Family owned business for 44 years. Small town america continues to offer so much potential. Heavily traveled site, so much exposure! Approximately 4,000 sqft.
Williamsburg was the first settlement in Clermont County and was founded in 1796 by General William Lytle. A stone dairy house built in the early 1800s is thought be the oldest standing structure in the county. There are 2,500 residents in this “tight-knit” community.
121 127 W Main St
Williamsburg, OH 45176