3853 Layhigh RdRoss Twp., OH 45013
Prime 9.5 acres located in the Excellent Rated Ross School District. 240 feet of road frontage. Rectangular type lot overlooking the town of Ross. Many potentials for this property.
Ross Township was named the ‘new frontier’ of Butler County by the Journal News, citing the spurt of residential growth in the once rural area. Ross was first called “Venice” when the area was for platted by Dr. Benjamin Franklin Clark in 1817.
3853 Layhigh Rd
Ross Twp., OH 45013