129 W Sixty Sixth StCarthage, OH 45216
Updated 3 bed home with neutral decor and loads of room. Huge rooms, formal dining room, plus eat-in kitchen, storage galore, updated baths and Kitchen. Move right in!
A Mill Creek Valley community, Carthage is seven miles north of downtown Cincinnati. The area was settled around 1790 with Jacob White’s Station, a blockhouse built at the third Mill Creek crossing. The area was rural throughout most of the 19th century and was incorporated in 1861. Carthage became part of Cincinnati in 1911. Horse racing was popular for this community and meets were featured at the Carthage Fair Grounds (now the Hamilton County Fairgrounds) until the 1960s.
Other Cincinnati area hospitals, such as The Christ Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital, University Hospital and the Children’s Hospital Medical Center are located within a 25-minute drive.
A 15-minute drive and one can shop at either the Kenwood Towne Centre or Tri-County Mall with many national brand stores including Nortstrom, Macy’s, JC Penney and Dillard’s. Rookwood Commons and Pavilion shopping center are 10 minutes away in Norwood and offer many convenient stores and restaurants.
The Carthage Civic League is very active and meets monthly. Founded in 1937, it is one of the oldest community councils in Cincinnati. This group of citizens and business owners are in charge of neighborhood beautification flower pots along Vine Street, a Community Day, as well as other projects in the community.
129 W Sixty Sixth St
Carthage, OH 45216