10055 Jackson Runyan RdHarlan Twp., OH 45162
- Received 9/9/2019
93 Acres of prime farming land on South Side of Jackson-Runyan Rd. and Starkey Rd. Property borders both Jackson-Runyan and Starkey.
Harlan Township is named for Aaron Harlan of Xenia, Ohio who served in Congress and was a member of the Ohio General Assembly that created the township. Established in 1818, the area was originally called Salem. The land was divided in 1860 with the southern-most part becoming Harlan Township.
10055 Jackson Runyan Rd
Harlan Twp., OH 45162