This property is being sold with 8298 S St. Rt. 48 Maineville OH 45039. Both lots total 152 acres of farm land. Currently used for farm land but is ready to be developed or turned into something else!
Settlers from the state of Maine founded the village of Maineville in 1815. Its original name was Yankeetown. Around 1821, the name Maineville began to be used by the local Baptist Church members to identify the growing village and to pay tribute to the original settlers’ home. There are currently 1,000 residents.