261 N Fourth StWilliamsburg, OH 45176
Adorable two story with inviting wrap around porch. 1st floor bedroom potential for guests, in-laws, or office space. Large yard with plenty of outdoor entertaining space and shed for equipment storage. Furnace - 12'; A/C - '17; Roof on house & shed - '18; All appliances stay including washer and dryer. AHS warranty included.
Williamsburg was the first settlement in Clermont County and was founded in 1796 by General William Lytle. A stone dairy house built in the early 1800s is thought be the oldest standing structure in the county. There are 2,500 residents in this “tight-knit” community.
261 N Fourth St
Williamsburg, OH 45176