New construction by D.R. Horton in the Woodlands at Morrow. The Belmont two story floorplan features four bedrooms, 9ft ceilings, open kitchen with island, spacious great room, second floor laundry and much more!
Morrow was founded in 1844 by Clement, Keck and Williams (employees of the Little Miami Railroad) when the railroad was extended to the mouth of Todd Fork Creek. It was named after Governor Jeremiah Morrow, the ninth governor of Ohio and president of the Little Miami Railroad. The village has now 1,200 residents.
4868 Jessica Suzanne Dr
Morrow, OH 45152