This 4 bedroom 2.5 baths home features a New England Craftsman elevation wt partial brick and shake siding. The home offers a Chef's Kitchen with a sun room. The kitchen also offers 2 islands.
Morrow was founded in 1844 by Clement, Keck and Williams (employees of the Little Miami Railroad) when the railroad was extended to the mouth of Todd Fork Creek. It was named after Governor Jeremiah Morrow, the ninth governor of Ohio and president of the Little Miami Railroad. The village has now 1,200 residents.
4968 Mary Louise Ct, 859
Morrow, OH 45152