Well maintained 2-3 bedroom mobile home on 2.37 acres-double lot. 40x24 detached garage with workshop & concrete floor. Super location, close to Dillsboro. Newer Carpet, kitchen cabinets & guest bath.
Founded in 18380, Dillsboro was named for General James Dill, clerk of the Circuit Court at the time. Dill was also a soldier in the War of 1812, the first Recorder, Clerk of the Circuit Court and a member of the 1816 Indiana Constitutional Convention.
12896 Hon Rd
Dillsboro, IN 47032