3322 Beekman StCumminsville, OH 45223
Office/Shop, (warehouse or production), for lease, Drive In Doors and Dock access. 3ph and Single Ph power. Outdoor Storage Lot, Fully Fenced. $2,500/mo.
Cumminsville was incorporated in 1865 and annexed with Cincinnati in 1873. It was originally populated by German immigrants. The northern part of the area later was called Northside while the southern area is called South Cumminsville. The area grew through the 1920s with shops, businesses and manufacturing. Knowlton’s Corner was one of the busiest commercial areas in Cincinnati. Following WWII, with the grow of automobiles and highways, the demand for housing in the area waned. By the 1960s, most industry in the area had left.
3322 Beekman St
Cumminsville, OH 45223