3504 Harrison AveCheviot, OH 45211
Completely renovated in 2012. Located in the heart of Cheviot. Currently configured for four hair styling stations, four nail tech stations, two private treatment rooms, plus a break room. All equipment goes with the sale. The space can be easily configured into multiple commercial usages. Agent owner.
Cheviot was founded in 1818 by John Craig and became a city in 1932. The name Cheviot derives from the Cheviot Tavern built in 1800.
The Bicentennial Splash Park is located at Harvest Home Park providing cool fun throughout the warmer months. A community swimming pool is also located in Harvest Home Park.
The Cheviot Memorial Fieldhouse has basketball and volleyball facilities as well as a meeting hall. Nearby athletic fields are available for baseball, football and soccer.
3504 Harrison Ave
Cheviot, OH 45211