191 Chapel RdBatavia Twp., OH 45102
Move in ready! Updated bathroom, new carpet/flooring in several rooms, freshly painted w/ neutral decor. Enjoy the deck and yard space!
Batavia Township is one of 14 townships in Clermont County and is named after Batavia, New York, which was home to many of the settlers. The area was first surveyed in 1788 for Francis Minnis (a captain in the American Revolution.) The first settler was Ezekiel Dimmitt and his wife who built a cabin where the post office now stands on W. Main Street in 1797.
191 Chapel Rd
Batavia Twp., OH 45102