330 Charlotte AveTurtle Creek Twp., OH 45036
Turtlecreek Township’s name is from the warrior Little Turtle, Chief of the Miamis. The first settlers arrived in the area in 1795. The Shakers settled in 1805 and many in the area converted to this faith. This commune of people shared their lands and by 1829 there were 500 members. Eventually the numbers dwindled as marriage and bearing children was forbidden. The community now has over 13,000 residents and is primarily a residential/agricultural community.
330 Charlotte Ave
Turtle Creek Twp., OH 45036